CBX32MV Variable-Speed, Multi-Position Air Handler
Here are some of the top features of the CBX32MV:
- High-efficiency evaporator coil provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency.
- Variable speed blower motor allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.
- Optional electric heat adds supplemental heat for increased comfort.
- Insulated blower compartment uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound.
- High-efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Meets the Florida 2%-or-less air leakage requirement
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
- Variable speed motor—designed for quiet, high-efficiency comfort and enhanced humidity control
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- Automatic comfort control for lower summertime humidity levels
- Variable speed blower motor—excellent for zoning
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Optional electric heat provides supplemental warmth for added comfort
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust. Multi-position to prevent leaks and water damage
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for improved air quality
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet—offers long-lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on finish
- Includes delta plate knock-out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant
*iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit.