Navien NCB Combi-boiler
Navien NCB is the first high efficiency tankless condensing combination boiler with the capacity to supply both heat and domestic hot water for larger homes and enough hydronic for a whole house, plus hot water to run two showers and a dishwasher all at the same time. In addition, the NCB takes up to 80% less space than a traditional floor standing boiler and tank water heater.
Here are some of the top features of the Navien NCB:
Efficiency rating of up to 95% AFUE.
ENERGY STAR® certified which means it meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
Low gas pressure operation negative pressure gas valve ensures maximum performance all the way down to a minimum gas pressure of 3.5" W.C.
Electronic ignition control burns fuel only when necessary, reducing energy costs.
Dual inputs of up to 120k BTU/h for heating and 199k BTU/h for DHW supplies all the heat and domestic hot water that most houses require.
PVC venting low exhaust gas temperatures allow use of PVC, CPVC venting systems
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Modulating capability—allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacity to perfectly match your comfort needs
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Turn down ratio of 6:1 for heating and 11:1 for DHW the sophisticated gas flow control system provides a high turn down ratio, reducing energy waste and excessive boiler cycling and enhances temperature control for DHW
- Dual stainless steel heat exchanger—resist corrosion better than copper to provide longer life
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components