Gas Fireplace Diagnostics
- Diagnose the problem
- Provide a written quote for parts and labor to fix or replace your equipment
- Give a free comprehensive safety report that outlines the current status of your equipment
- Check the safety of your equipment Many customers with furnace or heating problem, prefer our Flat Rate Repair option, as not only we will fix today’s problem, but you’ll be covered for any future problems that come up.
For $79* to $95* (Based on location) a licensed technician will come to your home and determine why your fireplace isn’t working and what needs to be done to fix it.
Most common fireplace problem
- Fireplace pilot does not keep the flame
- Fireplace spark not working
- Fireplace flame comes on and goes off after few seconds
- Fireplace flame is lifting on the burner
- Fireplace flame does not stay longer than few seconds
- White residue on fireplace glass
- Fireplace produce burning smell
- Fireplace fan stopped working
- Fireplace burner produce yellow flames
best fireplace repair company
- Family owned and operated business
- Liability insurance for your peace of mind
- Friendly customer service
- Thousands of happy customers
- Competitive rates
- "We Won't Let You Down Guaranteed"**
- For your convenience We accept Cash,Cheque, Visa, Master Card
- HRAI member company
- TSSA registered contractor
As an emergency or permanent heat source a gas fireplace can create an inviting scene of warmth and comfort for your family with only a click of a button. Furthermore natural gas fireplaces in Greater Toronto Area can reduce up to 99% of the pollutants and particles ,that are normally emitted from your wood burning fireplace. In Toronto, Gas fireplaces have quickly become a popular choice over traditional wood-burning fireplaces. If you currently enjoy the luxury of a gas fireplace in your Toronto home, talk us to ensure,it receives the professional care, maintenance or service it needs. A proper gas fireplace tune up and safety check can prevent your fireplace from venting poorly,burning yellow,create smoke which increases the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning or fire. We can also clean your glass and apply our special fireplace glass polish, to keep your fireplace looking brand new.
Gas Fireplace Frequently Asked Questions
How often do you need to service your gas fireplace?
- In Ontario all fuel burning appliances (Gas Furnace, Gas Fireplace, Gas Boilers,etc) should be inspected by licensed heating contractor at least once a year. How much does it cost to repair your gas fireplace?
- Every fireplace is different. Upon initial inspection we determine the cause of the problem and notify you about the cost of the repair including parts & labor. Do you need to turn off your pilot during summer time?
- It's optional. Although keeping your pilot off will reduce the normal wear and tear on your pilot assembly. Can you clean all those white marks on your fireplace with Windex?
- Those hard white built-ups can only be removed with special fireplace glass cleaner. Gas Fireplace Safety Tips
- Gas fireplaces are great heat source during power failure but knowing some basic safety procedure could help you to enjoy it safely.
- Never leave your fireplace unattended during operation
- Keep children away from gas fireplaces
- Gas fireplaces can get very hot
- Add a safety barrier or screen for extra protection
- Keep the area around your fireplace clear for at least 3 feet
- Read and follow manufacturer instruction for start-up and safe operation of your gas fireplace
- When smelling gas, turn off your gas fireplace and call your local gas distribution company (ex. Enbridge,Union Gas) immediately.
Gas Fireplace Repair Services in Richmond Hill, Markham, Maple, Vaughan, Thornhill, Newmarket, Aurora, Oak Ridges, Willowdale,King City, Stouffville, York Mills, Toronto.We Service Majestic Fireplaces,Nepoleon Fireplaces,Continental Fireplaces,Valor Fireplaces,Regency Fireplaces,Lennox Fireplaces,Heat&Glo Fireplaces,Montigo Fireplaces,Kingsman Fireplaces.*Rates may vary.materials or parts are extra.Call for details. ** Conditions Apply.